Sunday, December 5, 2010

I am ME!

I am me!

If you ask me to describe myself, i guess the oddest of the adjectives would be applicable to me..

Eccentric, unconventional, wild, crazy, weird, non conforming, extreme, unpredictable..I could go on and on..

But i was still me..maybe i took an oath at birth..that i wouldnt change for anything or anyone..refused to change and even now im the same. I am ME with all my imperfections and truthfulness..yes thats another part of me..discretion has never been in my dictionary..if someone asks me..i will tell them the truth ( unless the person/s with me dont want me to say)

while growing up..as kids..we are hardly judgemental..or cynical..so i was just accepted..and the teachers at school..well..i guess they had no choice.,.,with my dad having built the school and mom the local power house..they had to turn a blind eye to my idiosyncracies..

later..in college..i was still the same..i didnt have to act..never pretended..i was ME..many people came in contact with me and left as fast..but some have remained with me..as part of me..the same continued as we were thrown out into the wild bad world..again.people trooped in and out of my life...and some stayed..and they became a part of me and vice versa..

what i want to tell the world today-- i marvel at the way how these friends have just accepted me for what i am.,,for who i am..non judgemental, ungrudgingly.unquestioningly..totally and what more..loved me as much..  yes..no questions asked..no explainations needed for any of my actions or reactions..i have lived my life the way i wanted to..( of course-- the cardinal rule is whatever i do..i ensure noone gets hurt) ..sometimes socially unacceptable...but nothing mattered to them..but me..they stood by me..like solid rock through my thicks and thins/sins...these people must be superior beings..

Today..my dearest friends who are around the world..i bow to you..i salute you.. and i dedicate this blog to you.,.and from the bottom of my heart..thank you for accepting me, loving me and keeping me as I am..I am so proud and happy that you wonderful people are a such an essential part of my gloriuos world...and have given me so much to live for and live with..when you could have just walked away..yet..you stayed..

God bless you all...and peace be with you always..

To all my  dearest..friends..my love and my gratitude.. I LOVE YOU ALL..

1 comment:

  1. Babita, you are beautiful the way you are, Always very cheerful, full of life with un exhausting energy. Being true to yourself, something takes a people a life time to learn and some never dare to live it and are too confused. Ability to not fall for social pressure and ability to respecting yourself is the best thing you can do to yourself . beautiful blog

    ReplyDelete